- Everywhere I look, there are sparkly decorations. The glitterier and kitschier the better.
- Winter vacation is almost here and with it comes the end to the semester.
- December 21st: the longest night of the year. Once I make it past that landmark, I know there will be a little more sunshine every day after that.
- It's perfectly justifiable and non-tacky to listen to Xmas music in December.
- I can break out my collection of hand-knit scarves/hats/mittens and not be totally overdressed.
- Snow is coming any day now.
- Skiing, sledding and snowball fights.
- Wool socks.
- Belgian Hot Chocolate at LPQ.
- Last, but certainly not least: spending time with all the awesome people and fantastic felines in my life.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Happy Thoughts: December
Happy thoughts for December: