Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

It is not even noon and already today is an marvelous day. Let me count the ways:
  1. It is October but the sky is clear and the sun is out. Also, it is warm enough for flip-flops.
  2. My heart is at ease with school matters.
  3. I finished Catherine, Called Birdy by Karen Cushman at five this morning and decided that today I will speak without contractions.
  4. Despite waking at two and reading until five, I managed seven hours of sleep, which is a respectable amount. Would that I could sleep this much every day.
  5. Morning tea is always a pleasant pastime, but morning tea with a friend is doubly lovely.
  6. I have already written half of this week's literature paper and it is only Sunday. I might just finish early this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment