Friday, May 29, 2009

Back from Hiatus

Wow, so it's been a while since I last posted, mostly because I've been feeling completely drained from writing, but also because there's a new procrastination tool in my house: my portfolio! That's right, I've finally gotten around to it and started putting together a jewelry portfolio for all of my designs. (It probably doesn't hurt that I just upgraded to the new version of Photoshop and it's suh-weet!)

Here's a taste of my portfolio:

This one's called "Under the Sea."
And this one I've named "Lemon Drop."

And for some reason when I designed this one, the first thing that came to mind was "Groovy, Baby" so that's what I decided to call it.

So, there you have it, a hint of what my portfolio will be like. I've got 17 finished presentation slides and another half dozen or so designs that are still in the rough stages. I think the hardest part will be selecting which designs to include in my book, since I'll have to narrow it down to about 15.

1 comment: